Spain’s Caixabank posts a 53.4 percent rise in nine-month net profit to 1.49 billion euros ($1.75 billion), ahead of analysts’ forecasts and thanks to the incorporation of Portugal’s BPI. But as Silvia Antonioli reports, Catalonia’s biggest lender still faces the negative impact from the political crisis there.
- Next story Again death from hunger, A 62-year-old elderly dead in hunger in Jharkhand
- Previous story ISSF World Cup: Jitu Rai, Heena Sidhu Win Gold
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo