Spain’s Caixabank posts a 53.4 percent rise in nine-month net profit to 1.49 billion euros ($1.75 billion), ahead of analysts’ forecasts and thanks to the incorporation of Portugal’s BPI. But as Silvia Antonioli reports, Catalonia’s biggest lender still faces the negative impact from the political crisis there.
- Caixabank profit weathers Catalan storm
- ISSF World Cup: Jitu Rai, Heena Sidhu Win Gold
- Mayawati attacked on central and state government in a rally in UP
- Mazhya Navryachi Bayko 21st October Episode Update Gurunath In Big Trouble Zee Marathi Serial
- Murder suspects of N.Korean leader’s brother wheeled around airport