The man suspected of killing 12 people in a Southern California bar was a decorated Marine Corps machine gunner who served in Afghanistan and later exhibited signs of instability that came to the attention of police, authorities said on Thursday. Jane Lanhee Lee reports.
- California shooting suspect was troubled ex-Marine machine gunner
- Vyapam accused Congress leader determines to strengthen party in 2018 elections
- Vyapam whistleblower lashes out at Rahul Gandhi for not giving him ticket for MP elections
- Patient’s report high satisfaction after ‘Adam’s Apple’ reduction surgery
- Users will now be able to delete Facebook message within 10 minutes of sending