California (U.S.A), Oct 16 (ANI): With over 10,000 firefighters still battling the deadly wildfires in California, officials are inspecting some evacuated areas in Somona County to see if it is safe for residents to return. Two of the three deadliest blazes – the Tubbs Fire and the Atlas Fire – were more than half contained by Sunday. Though fire officials say strong winds that had fanned flames had largely died down but Napa and Sonoma residents should remain vigilant. The wide-spreading lethal fires in north of San Francisco still remains a danger and thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate their homes. The flames have killed at least 40 people since the fires broke out and officials say the death toll is expected to rise.
- Next story 4 houses collapse due to cylinder blast, 3 killed
- Previous story Watch: 14 feet-long python tries to catch lizard
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal