New Delhi, Mar 21 (ANI): National Spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party Sambit Patra on Wednesday cleared all allegations hurled at BJP regarding Cambridge Analytica row. “BJP has nothing to hide. Let me say that as far as 2014 BJP campaign is concerned, 1,000 websites and 10,000 individuals had sought credit for the same. We have seen that the named company has downed its website after allegations that it was carrying the name of BJP,” Sambit Patra clarified.
- Next story Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Previous story Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits
- India vs New Zealand: Team India practices ahead of ODI series