New Delhi, Mar 21 (ANI): National Spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party Sambit Patra on Wednesday cleared all allegations hurled at BJP regarding Cambridge Analytica row. “BJP has nothing to hide. Let me say that as far as 2014 BJP campaign is concerned, 1,000 websites and 10,000 individuals had sought credit for the same. We have seen that the named company has downed its website after allegations that it was carrying the name of BJP,” Sambit Patra clarified.
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic
- ‘Manmarziyaan’ first look: Abhishek Bachchan makes a comeback, Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal unite like lovers
- Fresh snowfall in Himachal Pradesh’s Keylong & Nawar Valley
- Watch: 6 injured in a clash between two groups over money dispute