Japanese researchers are using artificial intelligence to predict monetary policies by analyzing the facial expressions of Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda.
- Next story 8 Die In Tamil Nadu Bus Depot Collapse
- Previous story A horrific fire broke out in Kaveri flats in Bhimjipura of Ahmedabad
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour