Artificial intelligence researchers in Japan say they’ve found a way to predict major policy shifts from the country’s central bank by analyzing split-second changes in the facial expression of its governor, Haruhiko Kuroda. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story Shahrukh, Deepika Padukone and Other Big Celebrities at Anil Kapoor House for Diwali Celebration
- Previous story Shilpa Shetty & Raj Kundra Diwali Party 2017
- Sambit Patra spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections
- SRK & Other Celebs Glam Up Poorna Patel’s Wedding Reception
- UK households’ mood boosted by easing inflation squeeze
- Sachin & Zaheer Attend AIFF President’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Randeep Surjewala spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections