Artificial intelligence researchers in Japan say they’ve found a way to predict major policy shifts from the country’s central bank by analyzing split-second changes in the facial expression of its governor, Haruhiko Kuroda. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story Shahrukh, Deepika Padukone and Other Big Celebrities at Anil Kapoor House for Diwali Celebration
- Previous story Shilpa Shetty & Raj Kundra Diwali Party 2017
- “Carrots” sought recount in WH turkey vote: Trump
- “It’s a mean, nasty world out there”: Pompeo
- Netflix star Millie Bobby Brown named youngest-ever UNICEF envoy
- Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Havildar Vijay Kumar performed in Srinagar
- Odisha CM seeks 33% reservation for women in assemblies, Parliament