The Singapore Diamond Investment Exchange has launched Diamond Bullion, a collection of investment grade precious stones which it hopes will rival gold as a safe-haven alternative to cash.
- Next story Brazilian goes for gold after receiving Olympiad’s heart
- Previous story France: Macron’s reforms stoke public sector anger
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour