Security officials in Canada are investigating a deadly van crash that killed 10 pedestrians in Toronto. They say the driver appears to have deliberately plowed his van into a crowd, but that so far there are no national security concerns. No reporter narration.
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto