Former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr, who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Army medic in Afghanistan, receives an $8.1 million settlement from Canada. Linda So reports.
- Next story Tomic got off lightly for ‘bored’ comments says Gilbert
- Previous story Banks Liable To Pay Customer In Case Of Online Banking Fraud
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia