Former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr, who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Army medic in Afghanistan, receives an $8.1 million settlement from Canada. Linda So reports.
- Canadians divided over $8.1m payout to ex-Guantanamo inmate
- Banks Liable To Pay Customer In Case Of Online Banking Fraud
- Setback To Kapil Mishra, Lokayukta Says Evidence Incomplete
- Live Video: A moving Car on the road swept away in fast flow of river in Uttarakhand
- See pic! Shahid Kapoor flaunts his ‘chiseled shirtless’ body