Former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr, who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Army medic in Afghanistan, receives an $8.1 million settlement from Canada. Linda So reports.
- Next story Tomic got off lightly for ‘bored’ comments says Gilbert
- Previous story Banks Liable To Pay Customer In Case Of Online Banking Fraud
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident