Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Aug 15 (ANI): Children from Thanthai Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam (TPDK) Coimbatore on Tuesday paid candle light homage to children, who died allegedly because of shortage of supply of oxygen, in Gorakhpur’s BRD hospital. The children also offered silent prayers for the peace of the departed souls. The deceased children were suffering from encephalitis and fell short of oxygen supply from the ventilators that were keeping them alive. The incident is drawing mass criticism from all across the country which adds another blot to the degraded conditions of government hospitals in the country.
- Next story Snubbing controversies: Tricolour unfurled, National Anthem sung aloud in Kanpur madarsa
- Previous story At PM Modi’s suggestion, Salim-Sulaiman dedicate song to Jawans on Independence Day
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi