Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Aug 15 (ANI): Children from Thanthai Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam (TPDK) Coimbatore on Tuesday paid candle light homage to children, who died allegedly because of shortage of supply of oxygen, in Gorakhpur’s BRD hospital. The children also offered silent prayers for the peace of the departed souls. The deceased children were suffering from encephalitis and fell short of oxygen supply from the ventilators that were keeping them alive. The incident is drawing mass criticism from all across the country which adds another blot to the degraded conditions of government hospitals in the country.
- Candle light homage paid to victims of Gorakhpur tragedy
- At PM Modi’s suggestion, Salim-Sulaiman dedicate song to Jawans on Independence Day
- Dabbawalas hoist tricolour, perform holy rituals on 70th I-Day
- Security forces present sweets to their Bangladeshi counterparts on 70th I-Day
- Watch: Indian Cricket Team hoists tricolour on Sri Lankan soil