It seems road accidents have become an everyday affair in Uttar Pradesh but what is more painful is that administration fails to provide even basic necessities on time to sufferers. In a yet another fatal road accident, 10 people including nine members of the same family died when their car first bumped into a small bridge then straight away fell into Fatehpur Sikri Canal in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh. Deceased family was on its way to offer prayers at Rajasthan’s famous ‘Balaji Temple’. As per the sources, it took more than 3 hours for district administration to provide ambulance at the accident site. Deteriorated condition of small bridge seems to be the main cause of this terminal accident.
- Car Crash Leaves 9 Relatives & Driver Dead
- Sambit Patra statement on Sandeep Dikshit’s controversial statement on army chief
- Congress sidelines itself from Sandeep Dikshit’s Army Chief remark
- U.S. earns rare point in Mexico with 1-1 draw in World Cup qualifying
- Three fishermen killed as Panama cargo ship hits boat