A car plowed into the outdoor terrace of a pizzeria in the small town of Sept-Sorts east of Paris on Monday, killing a teenage girl and seriously injuring several other people, a French Interior Ministry spokesman said. French officials say that early indications were this was not an act of terrorism. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Mudslide kills more than 200 in Sierra Leone
- Previous story ‘It was a tragic, tragic weekend’: Charlottesville police chief
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier