Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 09 (ANI): An 18-feet long dead whale was found on a beach in Rameswaram on Wednesday. The stretch of sea near Rameswaram’s coast boasts of 3,600 aquatic species. The mammal weighs over three tonnes and is suspected of being hit by a rock before it was washed ashore by heavy current.
- Next story Maratha Kranti Morcha takes to streets demanding jobs reservations
- Previous story “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja