Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 09 (ANI): An 18-feet long dead whale was found on a beach in Rameswaram on Wednesday. The stretch of sea near Rameswaram’s coast boasts of 3,600 aquatic species. The mammal weighs over three tonnes and is suspected of being hit by a rock before it was washed ashore by heavy current.
- Previous story “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- Carcass of 18-feet long whale found in Rameswaram
- “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- Infinity Cycle Ride-2017: Physically challenged people among 50 cyclists participate in 700-km ride
- Girls from over 10 districts actively participate in Inter-District Martial Art Games
- Car rams into soldiers in Parisian suburb