Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 09 (ANI): An 18-feet long dead whale was found on a beach in Rameswaram on Wednesday. The stretch of sea near Rameswaram’s coast boasts of 3,600 aquatic species. The mammal weighs over three tonnes and is suspected of being hit by a rock before it was washed ashore by heavy current.
- Next story Maratha Kranti Morcha takes to streets demanding jobs reservations
- Previous story “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot