Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 09 (ANI): An 18-feet long dead whale was found on a beach in Rameswaram on Wednesday. The stretch of sea near Rameswaram’s coast boasts of 3,600 aquatic species. The mammal weighs over three tonnes and is suspected of being hit by a rock before it was washed ashore by heavy current.
- Next story Maratha Kranti Morcha takes to streets demanding jobs reservations
- Previous story “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier