U.S. credit card processing company Vantiv moves closer to creating a $29 billion global payments powerhouse with a formal offer to buy Britain’s Worldpay for 8 billion pounds ($10 billion). Sonia Legg reports.
- Next story Protests in Kenya follow election hacking claim
- Previous story Sangeet Samrat Grand Finale rehearsal By Contestants Zee Yuva
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi