U.S. credit card processing company Vantiv moves closer to creating a $29 billion global payments powerhouse with a formal offer to buy Britain’s Worldpay for 8 billion pounds ($10 billion). Sonia Legg reports.
- Card firm Vantiv’s $10 bln deal to buy Worldpay
- Sangeet Samrat Grand Finale rehearsal By Contestants Zee Yuva
- Priyanka Chopra Rocking Thigh Slit and Indoor Gown With Same Style Priyanka’s Next Holly Film
- Anika and Gauri Have Fun With Bareily Ki Barfi Starcast Ishqbaaz
- Tuzhat Jeev Rangala Mangalagauri Special Episode Akshaya Deodhar and Hardeek Joshi