Global automakers have urged China to delay and soften planned quotas for sales of electric and hybrid cars, saying the current proposals are impossible to meet and would cause big disruption to their businesses, according to a letter seen by Reuters. David Pollard reports.
- Next story A software engineer troubled with job insinuity committed suicide in Pune
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra return from USA to hosts bash for B-Town friends.
- Delhi Govt Offers Rs 1.25 Lakh/Month Pay For Fellowship Scheme
- Bjp Lodges Complaint Against Congress Chief For Fake Tweet
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai