Global automakers have urged China to delay and soften planned quotas for sales of electric and hybrid cars, saying the current proposals are impossible to meet and would cause big disruption to their businesses, according to a letter seen by Reuters. David Pollard reports.
- Next story A software engineer troubled with job insinuity committed suicide in Pune
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra return from USA to hosts bash for B-Town friends.
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, NITI Aayog VC Rajiv Kumar attend Collectors Conference
- Pope comes to aid of policeman after horse mishap
- Trump supports stopgap funding bill despite tweets: Ryan
- Watch: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal inspects Bengaluru City railway Station