A series of dire warnings this week about the impact of a no deal Brexit on the UK economy has increased the pressure on Westminster and Brussels to speed up the delivery of an agreement before March. As Laura Frykberg reports. BOE governor, Mark Carney, is said to have briefed government ministers on a possible 35 per cent crash in UK house prices over three years, should there be a chaotic exit from the EU.
- Carney warns of no-deal Brexit impact on UK economy – newspapers
- Sanjita Chanu’s B Sample Returns Positive
- North Carolinians take refuge from Florence’s fury
- RBS CEO ‘edited’ the truth in evidence session – British lawmakers
- Difficult To Forget About Lakshmanan’s Asiad’s Disqualification- Surender Singh