past and extra-marital relationships, ace actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has landed in legal trouble from various ends. A Delhi based advocate who came across Nawaz’s sultry revelations through his autobiography ‘An Ordinary Life, A Memoir’ filed a case against the actor under sections 376, 497 and 509, which includes charges of rape, adultery and insulting the modesty of a woman.
- Next story Shakti | latest Episode | onlocation
- Previous story Sasuraal Simar Ka | latest Episode | On Location
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana