past and extra-marital relationships, ace actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has landed in legal trouble from various ends. A Delhi based advocate who came across Nawaz’s sultry revelations through his autobiography ‘An Ordinary Life, A Memoir’ filed a case against the actor under sections 376, 497 and 509, which includes charges of rape, adultery and insulting the modesty of a woman.
- Next story Shakti | latest Episode | onlocation
- Previous story Sasuraal Simar Ka | latest Episode | On Location
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors