past and extra-marital relationships, ace actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has landed in legal trouble from various ends. A Delhi based advocate who came across Nawaz’s sultry revelations through his autobiography ‘An Ordinary Life, A Memoir’ filed a case against the actor under sections 376, 497 and 509, which includes charges of rape, adultery and insulting the modesty of a woman.
- Next story Shakti | latest Episode | onlocation
- Previous story Sasuraal Simar Ka | latest Episode | On Location
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq