Catalonia’s leader has proclaimed independence but put it on hold. Regional leader Carles Puigdemont saying the ‘effects’ of independence should be postponed to allow for dialogue with the Spanish government. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Robben retires after Sweden book playoff spot despite defeat to Netherlands
- Previous story Da Vinci portrait of Christ expected to fetch $100 mln at auction
- Baton Rouge officer threatens to shoot Sterling in the head: video
- Truckload of cookers with Congress leader’s photos allegedly meant for voter appeasement seized
- CM N Chandrababu Naidu lays foundation for new bus plant of Ashok Leyland
- All the schools of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack will be digitally equipped: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Bihar clashes: People of different religion join hands in ‘Sadbhavana Yatra’ to spread message of peace