Catalonia votes in knife-edge regional elections on Thursday with polls suggesting pro-independence parties will return to power but without an outright majority.
- Next story Day twelve of 20 days of celebrity Christmas
- Previous story Ronaldo, Real Madrid claim second straight Club World Cup with win over Gremio
- TRAI allows internet access and mobile connectivity in Indian airspace
- Tornado belt hits central U.S. with high winds and hail
- Google, Fitbit collaboration to spur digital healthcare
- 102 Not Out’s songs revive old era charm, was a challenge for composers Salim–Sulaiman
- Devotees offer night prayers on ‘Shab-e-Barat’