Catalonia says the Spanish central government’s efforts to implement direct rule will be met with disobedience. David Doyle reports.
- Next story Pence condemns Iran on anniversary of Beirut bombing
- Previous story Cisco to buy BroadSoft for $1.7 bln
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal