Spanish stocks and bonds rallied and the euro hit a two-week high on Wednesday as European markets took relief from Catalonia stopping short of declaring immediate independence from Madrid. Kate King reports.
- Next story Justin Thomas eyes number one golf ranking
- Previous story Bikers set on to promote Swachh Bharat campaign
- Rajouri administration taking Swachh Bharat Mission forward, nearly 1 lakh toilets constructed
- Amyra Dastur and Urvashi Rautela Walk The Ramp at Bombay Times Fashion Week
- Ishan Khattar and Malavika Mohanan Walk The Ramp
- Richa Chadda, Rahul Bhat and Sudhir Mishra at Promotion Song Shoot For Daas Dev
- Yami Gautam as Show Stopper For Nishit at The Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018