Spanish stocks and bonds rallied and the euro hit a two-week high on Wednesday as European markets took relief from Catalonia stopping short of declaring immediate independence from Madrid. Kate King reports.
- Next story Justin Thomas eyes number one golf ranking
- Previous story Bikers set on to promote Swachh Bharat campaign
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala