Catalonia will declare independence “in a matter of days”, the region’s secessionist leader Carles Puigdemont was quoted as telling the BBC, a move that would defy Madrid and attempt to implement the directive of Sunday’s banned independence referendum. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Kasprowicz Signals Towards Split Captaincy For Australia
- Previous story Kohli Is An Exceptional Leader, Leads By Example- Kasprowicz
- Rafale verdict: Rahul Gandhi had put country’s security at stake, says Vasundhara Raje
- Baby girl gets identity proofs within 2 hours of birth in Surat
- Rafale Deal: Supreme Court’s decision is a big slap on Congress, says Raghubar Das
- Expected PM Modi to reach out to J&K people when they needed him the most: Mehbooba Mufti
- Rafale Deal: SC’s judgment exposed lies of Rahul Gandhi, says Ravi Shankar Prasad