Catalonia will declare independence “in a matter of days”, the region’s secessionist leader Carles Puigdemont was quoted as telling the BBC, a move that would defy Madrid and attempt to implement the directive of Sunday’s banned independence referendum. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Kasprowicz Signals Towards Split Captaincy For Australia
- Previous story Kohli Is An Exceptional Leader, Leads By Example- Kasprowicz
- Lava explosion from Hawaii’s Kilauea Volcano strikes tour boat
- Cuba rolls out internet on mobile phones
- Expelled from BSP, Jayprakash controversial statement on Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi
- BSP supremo Mayawati suspended BSP vice president Jayprakash
- Walmart inks deal with Microsoft to take on Amazon