Panaji (Goa), June 18 (ANI): Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Sunday asserted that the Centre-led ban on cattle slaughter does not apply to his state as there is no cattle market here. Here’s what the Chief Minister had to say: The Centre had earlier banned illegal purchase of cattle for the purpose of slaughter.
- Next story Raman Singh offers prayers at Kali Temple
- Previous story ICC Champions Trophy Finale: Fans perform prayers, yagna for Team India’s glorious victory
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh