Panaji (Goa), June 18 (ANI): Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Sunday asserted that the Centre-led ban on cattle slaughter does not apply to his state as there is no cattle market here. Here’s what the Chief Minister had to say: The Centre had earlier banned illegal purchase of cattle for the purpose of slaughter.
- Previous story ICC Champions Trophy Finale: Fans perform prayers, yagna for Team India’s glorious victory
- Cattle slaughter ban doesn’t apply to Goa, asserts CM Manohar Parrikar
- ICC Champions Trophy Finale: Fans perform prayers, yagna for Team India’s glorious victory
- India v/s Pakistan: Fans throng the Oval to cheer for their respective teams
- Tourists thrilled with breath-taking paragliding experience
- “2013 ki jeet, Team India karegi repeat” says, Indian Cricket Team’s ‘jabra fan’ Sudhir Gautam