Mumbai, July 28 (ANI): The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) party workers vandalised a jewellery store’s nameplate written in Gujarati in Mumbai’s Dadar. In the video, a MNS party worker was seen removing the nameplate outside a shop.
- Caught on cam: MNS party worker vandalises jewellery store’s nameplate written in Gujarati
- Designer Rahul Mishra’s 1-year-old daughter makes runway debut at ICW 2017
- Our demand for ‘secret ballot’ denied, JDU MLAs kept in safe house, claims Tejashwi Yadav
- Brace yourself! Katy Perry to host MTV VMAs 2017
- Ranveer Singh Deepika Padukone BREAK UP Story REVEALED