Mumbai, July 28 (ANI): The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) party workers vandalised a jewellery store’s nameplate written in Gujarati in Mumbai’s Dadar. In the video, a MNS party worker was seen removing the nameplate outside a shop.
- Next story Congress lacks ‘strong leadership,’ will to serve masses: Rebel leader Tejashree Patel
- Previous story Designer Rahul Mishra’s 1-year-old daughter makes runway debut at ICW 2017
- 3 killed in French shooting, hostage-taking
- Watch: Thousands of Poles demonstrate against tightening abortion law
- Happy Birthday Emraan Hashmi: B-Town’s serial kisser turns 39
- 18-year-old shot dead by 3 men
- Noida suicide: Birju Maharaj blames school administration for negligence, backs demand for CBI probe