Global stocks scaled record highs on Friday, capping their best week in over two months as the dollar stayed close to nine-month lows, with bets on a gradual U.S. Federal Reserve rate hike path and hopes for a strong earnings season boosting risk appetite. Ciara Lee reports.
- Cautious Fed sends stocks to record highs
- Finally! Mommy Beyonce introduces her twins- Sir Carter, Rumi to the world!
- Wreath lying ceremony of fallen soldiers Ranjeet Singh, Satish Bhagat held
- IIFA Stomp 2017: Varun, Shilpa, Disha put the stage on fire at Times Square
- A traffic policeman urinat on the clean campaign written wall of in Indore