The makers of upcoming film ‘Ribbon’ have been asked to reduce the length of love-making scene during pregnancy by 50 percent by the Censor Board of Film Certification. In debutant director, Raakhee Sandilya’s ‘Ribbon’, a heavily pregnant woman played by Kalki Koechlin is seen making passionate love with her husband. Well, It is considered that such stuff has never been shown in an Indian film before. Although the director has defended saying that she had properly researched the matter before writing the script.
- Next story Parineeti Hosts Screening Of ‘Golmaal Again’ For Deprived Kids
- Previous story Vinay Katiyar spoke on Hindu terrorist statement of Kamal Haasan
- Pedro Pascal joins the cast of ‘Wonder Woman 2’
- CM Sarbananda Sonowal launches toll free women helpline in Guwahati
- Stormy Daniels cannot depose Donald Trump, lawyer Cohen yet, says US judge
- IED and landmine attacks by Naxals condemned
- Celebs go gaga over Tiger Shroff-Disha Patani starrer ‘Baaghi 2’