The makers of upcoming film ‘Ribbon’ have been asked to reduce the length of love-making scene during pregnancy by 50 percent by the Censor Board of Film Certification. In debutant director, Raakhee Sandilya’s ‘Ribbon’, a heavily pregnant woman played by Kalki Koechlin is seen making passionate love with her husband. Well, It is considered that such stuff has never been shown in an Indian film before. Although the director has defended saying that she had properly researched the matter before writing the script.
- CBFC Asks Makers Of Ribbon To Reduce Love Making Scene During Pregnancy By Half
- Vinay Katiyar spoke on Hindu terrorist statement of Kamal Haasan
- Chantel Jeffries On Ex Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Patch Up and Her Breakup With The Weeknd
- Patidar committee leaders say that Hardik has mislead in the name of reservation
- Bhutan’s 2-Year-Old Crown Prince Owns Indian Twitterati