The Central Bureau of Investigation carried out searches at the residence of former Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav and his relatives over corruption charges of irregularities in allotment of a tender for maintenance of IRCTC hotels in Ranchi and Puri in 2006. Searches were conducted at more than 12 locations in Delhi, Gurugram, Ranchi, and Puri.
- Next story Happy To Win Gold For India – G Lakshmanan At Asian Athletics
- Previous story Anti-G20 protests descend Hamburg streets into chaos
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits
- India vs New Zealand: Team India practices ahead of ODI series