CBSE will declare the Results of All India Senior Secondary Examination 2015 (Class 12 Examination or Intermediate Examination) on May 25, 2015. The timing of results declaration/publishing/announcement on the website of CBSE is 12PM. It can be delayed for technical reasons. The date has been confirmed by CBSE
How to check Results?
1. Log on to cbseresults.nic.in
2. Look for Class 12 Results and click on the link
3. Enter your roll number and you are done. The results will be displayed on the Screen.
The results can also be viewed from the websites results.gov.in and cbse.nic.in
If you face any problem in loading the website, please be patient. Due to heavy load the website may crash and become unresponsive at times. In such situation you should try after some time.
In 2015, 10,40,368 students had appeared for the Class 12 CBSE Board Examinations.. There has been an increase of 1.01% percent in the total number of students who appeared in the Class 12 Board Examinations.
The examination were held in the month of March 2015.
The Results will be declared for all regional offices and zones. At present CBSE has 10 regional offices. The list of regional offices are given below along with the states they cater to.
- Delhi: NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools
- Chennai: Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu
- Guwahati: Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram
- Ajmer: Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Panchkula: Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh
- Allahabad: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
- Patna: Bihar, Jharkhand
- Bhubaneswar: West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh
- Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala
- Dehradun: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand