Mumbai, Mar 30 (ANI): Union Railways and Coal Minister Piyush Goyal on Friday spoke out on Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) papers leak and said that he should have rejected the papers had been circulated through WhatsApp messenger. He also added that lakhs of students have to suffer the consequences of few peoples misdemeanor. “In this paper leakage, as a student I should have rejected the paper even if it came to me. Unfortunately it is very tough & children have to suffer the consequences of few peoples misdemeanour & there are children agitating down the streets,” said Piyush Goyal. Class 12 Economics and class 10 Mathematics exam paper were allegedly leaked on 10 WhatsApp groups. The WhatsApp groups comprised of 50 members, including tutors, students and some parents. Four mobile numbers that were shared with the board in the courier to Rouse Avenue office of the board belong to tutors, according to the Crime Branch.
- Previous story Smart India Hackathon: Biggest mistake governments make is to think they alone can bring about change: PM Modi
- CBSE leaks: “As a student I should’ve rejected that paper even if it came to me”: Piyush Goyal
- Smart India Hackathon: Biggest mistake governments make is to think they alone can bring about change: PM Modi
- India gets first LNG consignment from US
- IPPP mantra will drive prosperity: PM Modi
- Arnold Schwarzenegger recovering after emergency open-heart surgery: TMZ