New Delhi, Jun 13 (ANI): The Union Government declared conditional ceasefire in Jammu and Kashmir last month during the holy month of Ramadan. On The decision, Bharatiya Janata Party National General Secretary Ram Madhav said that Indian Government decided to announce as a goodwill gesture, but there were no change in actions of separatists and terrorists. “Ramzan is holy month for Muslims so Indian Government had decided to announce suspension of operations during this period as goodwill gesture. We also wanted that the same be reciprocated but there was no change in actions of separatists and terrorists”, said Ram Madhav while talking to ANI. “This will be reviewed by Home Ministry and other concerned department”, he added.
- Next story AAP hold protest march as standoff with Delhi LG escalates
- Previous story Watch: Big politicos in attendance at Rahul Gandhi’s iftar party
- Parts of brain may help reduce social isolation
- Public’s mandate is in favour of Congress, will get clear majority: Ashok Gehlot
- Markets react volatile amid election trends, Urjit Patel’s resignation
- State assembly elections: Rajnath Singh congratulates parties for winning
- People were disappointed with BJP: Ghulam Nabi on Congress leading in election trends