RAJOURI (J and K), July 17 (ANI): An army soldier and a six-year-old girl died in the ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri on Monday. Pakistan Army has resorted to heavy mortar shelling since morning along the Line of Control (LoC) in Manjakote sector injuring several locals and cattle. The locals of the border villages have begun shifting to safer places. Quick reaction teams have been deployed and rescue camps have been set up for injured people.
- Ceasefire violation by Pakistan: Army soldier, 6-year-old girl killed, 2 seriously injured
- CM KCR calls for stringent action against drug traffickers
- Female Time Lord revealed in new Dr Who trailer
- Presidential candidate of the opposition, Meira Kumar spoke to the press
- Salman Khan Celebrate Katrina Kaif’s Birthday at IIFA Press Conference New York