The makers of the upcoming film ‘Ribbon’ have been asked to reduce the length of a love-making scene during pregnancy by 50 percent by the Censor Board of Film Certification. In debutant director, Raakhee Sandilya’s ‘Ribbon’, a heavily pregnant woman played by Kalki Koechlin is seen making passionate love with her husband. Well, It is considered that such stuff has never been shown in an Indian film before. Although the director has defended it saying that she had properly researched the matter before writing the script.
- Next story Shell austerity helps fuel profit rise
- Previous story Energy Minister inspected NTPC plant and announced compensation for the people killed
- Dhadak Special Screening at YRF Studio By Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan
- Turnbull: Pope should fire Archbishop Wilson
- America’s a voting machine manufacturer company admitted that EVM machine can be hacked
- Dhadak Special Show Celebrities Review
- Thai boys return to normal life after rescue