The makers of the upcoming film ‘Ribbon’ have been asked to reduce the length of a love-making scene during pregnancy by 50 percent by the Censor Board of Film Certification. In debutant director, Raakhee Sandilya’s ‘Ribbon’, a heavily pregnant woman played by Kalki Koechlin is seen making passionate love with her husband. Well, It is considered that such stuff has never been shown in an Indian film before. Although the director has defended it saying that she had properly researched the matter before writing the script.
- Previous story Energy Minister inspected NTPC plant and announced compensation for the people killed
- Censor Hacks Away Love Making Scene On A Pregnant Kalki In Ribbon
- Energy Minister inspected NTPC plant and announced compensation for the people killed
- Rae Bareli NTPC Blast – Workers Had Warned Of ‘Something’ Choking Boiler And Pipes
- Rahul Gandhi reached Unchahar NTPC plant in Rae Bareli and met the injureds in hospital
- BJP leader GVL Narsimha spoke on Hindu terrorist statement of Kamal Haasan