The makers of the upcoming film ‘Ribbon’ have been asked to reduce the length of a love-making scene during pregnancy by 50 percent by the Censor Board of Film Certification. In debutant director, Raakhee Sandilya’s ‘Ribbon’, a heavily pregnant woman played by Kalki Koechlin is seen making passionate love with her husband. Well, It is considered that such stuff has never been shown in an Indian film before. Although the director has defended it saying that she had properly researched the matter before writing the script.
- Next story Shell austerity helps fuel profit rise
- Previous story Energy Minister inspected NTPC plant and announced compensation for the people killed
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine