New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): While addressing the mediapersons at a conference, Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad on Friday said that involvement of Union Ministers and Central Government in state elections is a threat to democracy. The objective of Central Government is the development of the country, he added. Criticising Bharatiya Janata Party, Azad said that campaigning in states by Central Government is hindrance in the growth of the nation.
- Next story After Gilgit, people in PoK oppose illegal taxation
- Previous story Golden Globes 2018: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Stone added as presenters
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants