New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley addressed a press briefing on Tuesday to detail state of the economy. In a bid to clean banks’ books and revive investment in a slowing economy, the Centre approved a state bank recapitalisation plan of Rs 2.11 lakh crore over the next two years. Jaitley said India has been the fastest growing major economy for the last three years and the efforts are being made to maintain high growth rate in coming years.
- Next story Response to terrorism still ‘country focused’: Afghan President Ashraf Ghani
- Previous story I felt roads in MP are better than US: Shivraj Chouhan
- “Carrots” sought recount in WH turkey vote: Trump
- “It’s a mean, nasty world out there”: Pompeo
- Netflix star Millie Bobby Brown named youngest-ever UNICEF envoy
- Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Havildar Vijay Kumar performed in Srinagar
- Odisha CM seeks 33% reservation for women in assemblies, Parliament