New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley addressed a press briefing on Tuesday to detail state of the economy. In a bid to clean banks’ books and revive investment in a slowing economy, the Centre approved a state bank recapitalisation plan of Rs 2.11 lakh crore over the next two years. Jaitley said India has been the fastest growing major economy for the last three years and the efforts are being made to maintain high growth rate in coming years.
- Centre announces Public Sector Bank capitalisation plan for Rs. 2,11,000 crore
- I felt roads in MP are better than US: Shivraj Chouhan
- Russian flags thrown at Trump as he arrives at U.S. Capitol
- Thousands dress up for ‘Zombie Bike Ride’ in Florida’s Key West
- McDonald’s sales top forecasts after promotions push