New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley addressed a press briefing on Tuesday to detail state of the economy. In a bid to clean banks’ books and revive investment in a slowing economy, the Centre approved a state bank recapitalisation plan of Rs 2.11 lakh crore over the next two years. Jaitley said India has been the fastest growing major economy for the last three years and the efforts are being made to maintain high growth rate in coming years.
- Next story Response to terrorism still ‘country focused’: Afghan President Ashraf Ghani
- Previous story I felt roads in MP are better than US: Shivraj Chouhan
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms