Known for his judgement on Yakub Memon who made a last minute attempt to escape the gallows, former chief justice of Patna & Delhi high courts, Dipak Misra has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of India by the centre. He will take over after justice J S Khehar will finish his term on 27th August.
- Centre Appoints Dipak Misra As Next Chief Justice Of India
- Kapil Sibal Questions Size Difference In New 500 Notes
- Dutch students grow their own biodegradable car
- Giant panda at Dutch zoo celebrates fourth birthday
- Health Checkup Camp For Marathi Actors Varsha Usgaonkar, Milind Gunaji and Vijay Patkar