Known for his judgement on Yakub Memon who made a last minute attempt to escape the gallows, former chief justice of Patna & Delhi high courts, Dipak Misra has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of India by the centre. He will take over after justice J S Khehar will finish his term on 27th August.
- Next story Coimbatore boy gears up to break world record for longest wheelie on bicycle
- Previous story Kapil Sibal Questions Size Difference In New 500 Notes
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh