Agartala (Tripura), Dec 25 (ANI): With an aim to enhance regional connectivity, the Airports Authority of India has initiated to enter Tripura’s Kailashahar Airport under UDAN scheme. The decision was taken during the recent visit of Airport Authority of India Chairman, Guru Prasad Mohapatra to Agartala. Mohapatra also held meeting with Tripura Chief Secretary Sanjeev Ranjan and discussed the scope of improving air connectivity by improving airport infrastructure in the region. Mohapatra said, under the second phase of UDAN regional connectivity scheme the Centre shall invest Rs 2,500 crore during the next three years in the northeast region.
- Next story Keeping up with tradition, entire Kapoor clan attends annual Christmas Brunch
- Previous story SRK, Abhishek- Aishwarya, Ranbir among others grace Karan Johar’s pre- Christmas bash
- Neuroprosthetic rehab allows paralysed rats to walk again
- Syria: at leat 13 people dead after strikes on Eastern Ghouta
- Trip wire bomb attack represents change in suspect’s strategy: Austin police
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof