Kochi (Kerala), July 31 (ANI): Century-old Asraj building complex at Mattanchery in Kochi will soon become a history. The building will be demolished as per the order by district administration. The building is associated to Indian history as the houses here once belonged to immigrants from Pakistan during partition. The building is in such a poor condition that it has been a threat to families living in the vicinity. The locals lodged several complaints requesting the administration to pay attention to the weakening structure. A master plan has been prepared for dealing with the demolition. This century-old building will be vanished by next week if things work out as per the plan.
- Next story Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations
- Previous story GST leaves lock industry in trouble
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat