Liverpool (England), Apr 05 (ANI): Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp praised his team for their stunning first-half display in their 3-0 win over Manchester City at Anfield but warned that the two-legged tie was only at halftime. The German was particularly pleased that City did not produce a shot on target in the entire game after his team had blitzed City with three goals inside 31 minutes. While the margin of victory was emphatic, Klopp said he had been in the game too long to think the contest was over.
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry