Chandigarh (Haryana), Aug 10 (ANI): Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Subhash Barala’s son, Vikas Barala and his friend Ashish Kumar were sent to two-day police custody by the Chandigarh court. The two were arrested on Wednesday after they were accused of stalking of a woman identified as Varnika Kundu. Heavy police was deployed at the district court’s complex to avoid any untoward incident.
- Next story MPs of Northeast discuss improvement of health scenario in region
- Previous story BJP leader Radheshyam’s grandson held for extorting money by making spoof calls
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier