Chandigarh (Haryana), Aug 10 (ANI): Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Subhash Barala’s son, Vikas Barala and his friend Ashish Kumar were sent to two-day police custody by the Chandigarh court. The two were arrested on Wednesday after they were accused of stalking of a woman identified as Varnika Kundu. Heavy police was deployed at the district court’s complex to avoid any untoward incident.
- Chandigarh stalking case: Accused Vikas Barala, his friend sent to 2-day police custody
- BJP leader Radheshyam’s grandson held for extorting money by making spoof calls
- Japan gives exposure to foreign students and artists
- Akshay Kumar, Varun Dhawan meet Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sri Lankan navy apprehends 12 Indian fishermen