Chandigarh, Aug 11 (ANI): In another twist in the Chandigarh stalking case, a CCTV footage has been recovered which shows Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party president’s son Vikas Barala and his friend Ashish Kumar purchasing liquor before chasing down Varnika Kundu at midnight. The CCTV footage shows both accused purchasing liquor from a shop located in Chandigarh Sector 9. This footage strengthened the victim’s claim that they were allegedly intoxicated on the night when the incident took place. On Thursday, a Chandigarh court sent Barala and his friend to two-day police custody. Vikas Barala, the son of Haryana BJP chief Subhash Barala, was arrested on Thursday after being charged with trying to kidnap Varnika Kundu.
- Chandigarh stalking case: CCTV footage shows accused Vikas, Ashish buying liquor
- Bhaag Bakool Bhaag | Latest Episode Shoot | On Location
- Govt. launches National Anthem video in sign language featuring Big B with disabled children
- Jennifer Lawrence dislocates her rib while filming ‘Mother’
- Bhutan Foreign Minister Dorji calls for peaceful, amicable approach to resolve ‘Doklam issue’