Chandigarh, Aug 11 (ANI): In another twist in the Chandigarh stalking case, a CCTV footage has been recovered which shows Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party president’s son Vikas Barala and his friend Ashish Kumar purchasing liquor before chasing down Varnika Kundu at midnight. The CCTV footage shows both accused purchasing liquor from a shop located in Chandigarh Sector 9. This footage strengthened the victim’s claim that they were allegedly intoxicated on the night when the incident took place. On Thursday, a Chandigarh court sent Barala and his friend to two-day police custody. Vikas Barala, the son of Haryana BJP chief Subhash Barala, was arrested on Thursday after being charged with trying to kidnap Varnika Kundu.
- Next story Young Manipuri Scientist creates history in the International Astronomical Union
- Previous story Bhaag Bakool Bhaag | Latest Episode Shoot | On Location
- U.N. Security Council approves 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria
- TPP is open to ‘U.S. return in the future’: Australian PM
- Russian bobsledder disqualified for doping
- India must lead international efforts to restore democracy in Maldives, says former VP
- Situation not conducive for polls in the Maldives, says former VP Mohd. Jameel