Panchkula (Haryana), Aug 08 (ANI): Victim of Chandigarh stalking case, Varnika Kundu, said the recovery of CCTV footage is a positive development. Speaking about the response from across the nation, Kundu said it shows that if any girl decides to raise voice against injustice, everyone will support her. Kundu denied her political involvement in any way, saying she only wants justice and that the stalkers should be punished.
- Next story ‘Sun and Earth Festival of Ladakh’: 12-day event stressing on sustainability concludes
- Previous story Lok Sabha adjourned as Congress creates ruckus over attack on Rahul Gandhi’s convoy
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh