Chandigarh (Haryana), Aug 12 (ANI): Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Subhash Barala’s son Vikas Barala and his friend Ashish Kumar have been sent to judicial custody till August 25. Surya Prakash Garg, lawyer of the accused, said that his client has alleged that they are making him scapegoat in this case. On August 5th, Vikas was arrested on the charges of stalking and harassing an IAS officer’s daughter Varnika Kundu in Chandigarh.
- Previous story Party didn’t removed Sharad Yadav but replaced him with RCP Singh in RS: JDU Bihar President
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala, Ashish sent to judicial custody till Aug 25
- Party didn’t removed Sharad Yadav but replaced him with RCP Singh in RS: JDU Bihar President
- ‘Dangal’ star Fatima Sana Shaikh terms Chandigarh stalking case as ‘unfortunate’
- Filmmakers’ freedom of expression will now be protected: Ashoke Pandit on Joshi as new CBFC chief
- Twitter Celebrates, Nihalani Trolls Bollywood After Sacking