New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday arrived in the national capital to begin his dharna against the central government as he accused the latter of not providing special status to his state. Naidu will sit on a one-day fast to urge the centre to fulfill its promise of giving a special status to Andhra Pradesh. In early 2018, Naidu-led Telegu Desam Party (TDP) had parted ways with the BJP over the issue and since then, the two parties have frequently accused each other of ill-treatment to the southern state.
- Chandrababu Naidu reaches New Delhi to sit on one-day fast over special status for AP
- Manmohan Singh meets CM Naidu during hunger strike at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan
- PM Modi, NDA building hatred campaign: CM Naidu
- Pakistan is signatory of UN Charter, it has to accept our right of self-determination: MQM founder Altaf Hussain
- Watch: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pays tribute at Raj Ghat ahead of observing day-long hunger strike