Beer maker Heineken beats analysts’ expectations with its first half results. It posted strong growth in Europe and staged a turnaround in Africa and the Americas. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story LPG subsidy will be over after March next year
- Previous story Ranbir Kapoor’s Brother Adar Jain And Anya Singh’s First Ever Red Carpet Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director