Beer maker Heineken beats analysts’ expectations with its first half results. It posted strong growth in Europe and staged a turnaround in Africa and the Americas. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story LPG subsidy will be over after March next year
- Previous story Ranbir Kapoor’s Brother Adar Jain And Anya Singh’s First Ever Red Carpet Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured