Researcher Larissa Slaney, from Heriot-Watt University, is developing a technique to monitor inbreeding among cheetahs using just their paw prints. Matthew Stock reports.
- Next story Maruti Suzuki to inaugurate 12 automated driving test centres in Delhi
- Previous story Tricolor flag hoisted inverted on the occasion of Congress foundation day in Dehradun
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine