Researcher Larissa Slaney, from Heriot-Watt University, is developing a technique to monitor inbreeding among cheetahs using just their paw prints. Matthew Stock reports.
- Next story Maruti Suzuki to inaugurate 12 automated driving test centres in Delhi
- Previous story Tricolor flag hoisted inverted on the occasion of Congress foundation day in Dehradun
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof
- We will follow court’s order: Rabri Devi on Lalu Yadav’s conviction
- Protests erupt across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa demanding freedom for Pakistan
- Dortmund players and former coach testify in trial against suspected bus attacker