New Jersey man, Ahmad Khan Rahimi, was found guilty Monday and faces mandatory life in prison for planting two bombs in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood in September 2016, one of which exploded and wounded 30 people. Colette Luke has more.
- Next story John McCain awarded Liberty Medal by Joe Biden
- Previous story British autistic artist Stephen Wiltshire signs finished drawing of NYC skyline
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm