New Jersey man, Ahmad Khan Rahimi, was found guilty Monday and faces mandatory life in prison for planting two bombs in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood in September 2016, one of which exploded and wounded 30 people. Colette Luke has more.
- Next story John McCain awarded Liberty Medal by Joe Biden
- Previous story British autistic artist Stephen Wiltshire signs finished drawing of NYC skyline
- Caught on cam: Man beaten up by miscreants in Chittorgarh
- Elphinstone Road station in Mumbai renamed as Prabhadevi station
- CRPF 187 Battalion plants Chinar trees to curb valley’s pollution level problem
- FBI chief says Russia continues to ‘sow discord’ in the U.S.
- Naxals allegedly destroy school, students forced to study in 1 room