New Jersey man, Ahmad Khan Rahimi, was found guilty Monday and faces mandatory life in prison for planting two bombs in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood in September 2016, one of which exploded and wounded 30 people. Colette Luke has more.
- Next story John McCain awarded Liberty Medal by Joe Biden
- Previous story British autistic artist Stephen Wiltshire signs finished drawing of NYC skyline
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence