Exxon’s results were overshadowed by rival Chevron, which easily exceeded Wall Street’s expectations with a double-digit percentage increase in production. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Earnings knock S&P 500
- Previous story Clooney vows to sue French magazine over twins’ photos
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall