Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Apr 28 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly on Friday passed the Goods and Service Tax Bill 2017 and became the fifth state in the country to implement the new tax regime. Chief Minister Raman Singh expressed his happiness and called GST the cornerstone of the country’s economy. Earlier this week, President Pranab Mukherjee had given his approval to four supporting legislations related to the GST Bill.
- Chhattisgarh becomes fifth state to pass GST Bill
- Model Preeti Jain Convicted For Trying To Kill Bhandarkar
- Accused of stealing TV set, DDCA employee dies of heart attack
- Kashmiri youth must shun violence, grab opportunities, says Kashmiri Media Owner
- Kupwara encounter: Wreath laying ceremony held for slain soldiers