Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 11 (ANI): Speaking on the ban on high decibel crackers by the Chhattisgarh Government, state Environment Minister Rajesh Munat appealed to people to celebrate the festival of lights without creating noise pollution. The Chhattisgarh Government has imposed a ban on the use of firecrackers with high decibels and those highly contributing to air pollution during the festival of Diwali. Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board (CECB) Chairman has asked to all division commissioners, collectors and superintendents of police, in a circular, to take effective steps to ensure restriction on sale and use of high decibel firecrackers.
- Chhattisgarh Environment Minister appeals to people to avoid firecrackers this Diwali
- Overwhelmed by greetings, Big B pens special message for his fans
- Nepal government mulling to postpone upcoming elections
- Udhampur cops undergo physical training to improve fitness
- Messi hat-trick sees Argentina through to the World Cup