Bastar (Chhattisgarh), June 03 (ANI): In a good gesture, the Chhattisgarh Police has taken an initiative to take care of three children who used to work for Naxals in Bastar district. As per police, the three minors were arrested during the search operation in the Chandameta area of the district. He further added that the boys will be admitted to the school in the coming session and the department will take care of all their expenses.
- Chhattisgarh Police to finance education of 3 minors affected by Naxal attacks
- Afghans, Baloch protest outside Pakistan embassy against terror attack in Kabul
- One Of The Worst Bowling Display That We’ve Put On- Smith
- Every Game Is Knock-Out Style In The Tournament- Kane
- EC Hackathon Today, NCP, Left To Hack The EV Machines